- The secret power of active listening for business leadership
- Visual Storytelling: the ultimate creativity tool
- Think Like an Artist: Surprising benefits of treating a business like an art project
- The # 1-way active listening revolutionizes business innovation
- Fear No Marker: how to command a room with a pen
- Increase your productivity with creativity
Heather Willems is a business strategy consultant, graphic facilitator and bestselling co-author of Draw Your Big Idea. Combining her love of fine art and business strategy, she helps top executives operate more efficiently through creativity. She visualizes the biggest ideas of some of the world’s most influential companies by creating long-lasting records of ideas in an engaging, memorable way.
After 15 years of witnessing breakthroughs with clients, she wants to help more people achieve their goals. As Co-founder of ImageThink, she visualized big ideas for world's most influential thought leaders and companies including Disney, AOL, FedEx, Google, Lego, and NASA. Her work has been featured on The Today Show, Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc., Forbes, Mashable and the Wall Street Journal.
Whether she’s leading one-on-one executive training or speaking about visual thinking, she has a passion for making connections. She’s spoken at and collaborated with The Atlantic, SXSW, New York Times Small Business Summit, Columbia University, Texas Conference for Women, Comic-con, PTTOW! and many more.
An advocate for entrepreneurial artists, Heather lives and works in New York. As an adoptive family, her husband, daughter and lovable pit-mix-pup love hiking, biking and exploring their neighborhood in Brooklyn.
Key Coverage Areas