Greg Meyers is corporate vice president and chief information officer for Motorola Solutions. He is responsible for leading the company’s IT organization, including customer-facing digital systems, internal technology and information security.
Before joining Motorola Solutions in 2014, Meyers led Business IT for Biogen, and before that, he held a combination of sales, marketing and IT roles at companies such as Novartis, Johnson & Johnson and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Meyers holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Rutgers University and a master’s degree in business administration from Temple University.
Having spent nearly half of his career in sales, marketing and carrying a P&L and the other half in IT, managing IT spend in upwards of $250M annually, Greg has spent his entire career at the intersection of technology-driven innovation and delivering top and bottom line growth.
- Built Data Sciences teams from scratch for two different companies
- Overseen several massive IT transformations with projects that have spend exceeding $150M
- Led digital transformations in using technology to get closer to customers for several blue chip companies
- Helped companies save hundreds of millions of dollars through common sense governance, application rationalization and platform modernization.
- Have led teams greater than 1,000 people.
- Deep understanding in CyberSecurity (CISSP trained) with a practical ability to make the content approachable to boards.