You were recognized by the SuperNova Award judges for your innovative application of disruptive technology in business. On this page you'll find everything you need to know about being a SuperNova Award finalist.
Constellation will name the winners of the 2018 SuperNova Awards at a gala October 24 at Connected Enterprise, Constellation's three-day innovation summit and executive retreat. Connected Enterprise will be held October 22 - 25, 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay.
All finalists are awarded one complimentary ticket to Connected Enterprise.
Finalists wishing to speak on a panel discussion at Connected Enterprise should register by September 26. More information on how to register below.
SuperNova Finalist To-Do List
- Spread the word about your accomplishment! Use the resources below to gather votes for your project. Polls are open September 19 – September 28, 2018.
- Register for Constellation's Connected Enterprise. As a SuperNova Award finalist you are awarded one complimentary pass to Constellation's Connected Enterprise. Constellation will announce the winners of the 2018 SuperNova Awards on the second night of Connected Enterprise at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner. Register by following the link provided in your SuperNova Finalist email.
SuperNova Award Gala and Connected Enterprise
The SuperNova Award winners will be announced at the SuperNova Award Gala Dinner which will be held October 24, 2018 on the second night of Constellation's Connected Enterprise innovation summit. Connected Enterprise is a three day innovation summit and executive retreat held annually at the Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. All SuperNova Award finalists receive compliementary admission to Connected Enterprise and are strongly encouraged to attend.
All finalists are awarded one complimentary ticket to Constellation's Connected Enterprise, valued at $2,600.* Use the special registration link in your SuperNova Award finalist email to claim your complimentary ticket to Connected Enterprise.
If you are intersted in speaking on a panel at Connected Enterprise please register by September 26, 2018, and email Courtney Sato ([email protected]) informing Constellation of your desire to speak on a panel.
*Lodging and travel not included.
The SuperNova Award winners are determined by a combination of polling and judging. Accrue votes to boost your chances of winning the Award.
From September 19 - 28, 2018 people can vote for you directly from your application webpage. One vote per IP address.
Spread the Word
Below are some ideas and materials to help you promote your project.
Craft your own press release. Use the template below.
Download press release template
Share on Social Networks
Spread the news on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Use the SuperNova Award finalist badge (below) to drive engagement.
Promote your SuperNova Award application, ask your audience to vote for you, or thank your team.
Promote the SuperNova Award Finalist badge
Click to download your SuperNova Awards finalist logo
- September 12, 2018 finalists announced and invited to Connected Enterprise.
- September 19, 2018 voting opens to the public
- September 26, 2018 deadline to register as a speaker at Connected Enterprise
- September 28, 2018 polls close
- October 24, 2018 Winners announced, SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner at Connected Enterprise
- One ticket to Constellation's Connected Enterprise 2018
Technology thought leaders, analysts, and journalists selected for their futurist mindset and ability to separate substance from hype. The SuperNova Award Judges carefully evaluate each SuperNova Award application against a rigorous set of criteria. Judges identify individuals who demonstrate true leadership in the application and adoption of new and emerging technologies. Judges are looking for projects with metrics that demonstrate the business value of the transformation project.
View 2018 SuperNova Award Judges
• AI and Augmented Humanity - Machines that possess the intelligence and learning capabilities of humans. This category addresses the business outcomes and preparations being made for a future in which software can improve itself.
• Data to Decisions - Employing data to make informed business decisions. (big data, predictive analytics)
• Digital Marketing Transformation and Sales Effectiveness - Data-driven digital marketing and revenue generation (configure price quote, mobile marketing, account based marketing, sales by design)
• Future of Work: Employee Experience - Strategies to deliver the best possible employee experience as a means to maximize wellness and productivity
• Future of Work: Human Capital Management - Technologies that enable organizations to utilize the workforce as a competitive asset. (talent management, benefits, HR core)
• Internet of Things - A network of smart objects enables smart services. (sensors, smart ‘things’, device to purchase, fog computing)
• Next Generation Customer Experience - How organizations keep brand promises as business shifts to systems of engagement and mass personalization. (crm, customer experience)